Our New Location
We are moving! Not too far, just on the other side of the historic Woodstock Square. Join us on our journey as we take over and renovate an old, vacant 10,000 square foot building.
This new, larger building will allow us to create a space we've always dreamed about. Here are just some of the new features:
- Incubator Kitchen - rentable, dedicated commercial kitchen space for any food entrepreneur to create the next great craft food.
- Community Nights - Poetry nights, knitting nights, art gallery openings, movie screenings, local musicians, swing dancing, and a lot of other cool things! This will be a space to share passions for arts, crafts, music and literature.
- Speakeasy - An awesome 1920s throwback bar with period music and furniture- in a secret basement room.
- New Cafe - Our cafe will change and expand. We'll have more food and we'll make more great connections with the community to bring in more farm to table ingredients!
- Event Room - Looking for a great space for your next party, business meeting or celebration? We will have a dedicated space for any occasion.
- More Pairings, Flights & Secret Food Occasions - We'll have more room to host new events and we also have some special (secret) ideas up our sleeves.
- And More Chocolate! - We want to expand our chocolate production and get equipment to be able to sell to more places across the world!
This is what the building looks like now, but not for long! Follow along with our progress, here on the blog, or search #etherealonthemove on social media.